I’m a Day Designer gal for life, but for most of 2015 I found myself still needing some weekly reminders and check ins. I keep my Day Designer at my desk and use it strictly for work, so when I needed a place to record things for my personal life I kept relying on my phone’s calendar. That’s not exactly ideal for me. I used the Happy Planner (and still do) but it wasn’t feeding my need for lists, check boxes, and goal tracking. I printed out a weekly check in and while it was great it didn’t end up sticking with me. I utilized it a lot one week and then not at all the next. Consistency is key, and I was in dire need.
Enter the Sugar Paper Signature Planner, in collaboration with Blue Sky Planners. You guys. This planner is kind of the answer to my prayers.
It combines the best of my favorite things: great and functional design, agenda planning, and broad goal planning. I’ve never used anything that combined it all together in such a flawless manner. I’m not ashamed to say that it is one of my favorite purchases.
Sugar Paper Signature Planner Features:
- 6 x 9
- Monthly view: two page spread
- Weekly view: single page M-F
- Wire-O hidden binding
- Bound-in storage pocket
- Elastic band bungee
- Yearly Overview
- Monthly Notes + Monthly Goals Page (work goals, personal goals, financial goals, focus on…, and important dates)
- Weekly Goals Page (top three, to do, to call, to email, to buy, don’t forget, this week’s goal)
- Agenda planning and goal planning on the same spread! This is truly groundbreaking for me. I am a nerd.
- Monthly goals and weekly goals!
- Hidden Wire-O binding!
- Strong chipboard hard cover
- Tabbed months
- Minimal design for optimal organizing and color coding!
- Does not fold over from cover to cover for single page viewing. You have to keep the planner fully open at all times in order to use, which can be a little annoying when trying to write close to the spiral.
- Thinner paper which allows for bleed through from my favorite v7 pilot pens. Ball point ink only.
I use the Sugar Paper Signature Planner for wedding planning, fitness tracking, and freelance work. It’s great because I know what I need to do on a daily basis but I am able to view things on a weekly and monthly track. My weeks used to fly by, but now that I have a full view of both my schedule and my goals there is really no reason not to be able to time manage and prioritize. Now I can truly view my entire life’s schedule and be sure I’m not over committing. I used to enjoy having separate different planning tools based on my different goals, etc. But I notice that when I keep it all together I have an easier time keeping it together. See what I did there?
Shop This Post: Sugar Paper Signature Planner (weekly/monthly), $16.99 on BlueSky.com