This week has been non stop, as per usual: I met with a new trainer, completed a bunch of edits on weheartbranding.com, and finalized our upcoming trip to the Adirondacks (yes, again)! I’ve been keeping the madness at bay with my brand new Pinfinite Growth workbook from The Nectar Collective and the organizational tools that I’ve designed myself – and you can get for FREE at the We Heart Branding Printables Library!
If you haven’t already, check out the amazing giveaway that I’m currently hosting with some of my favorite bloggers! Entering is stupid easy, and the prize package is filled with $450 worth of beauty essentials from Urban Decay, Julep, YSL and Chanel.
But before you go grab yourself some freebies, check out what else I’ve been up to this week:
What I’m Reading:
- The Style Issue of “Domino” – I adore this magazine and it constantly makes me want to re-do the apartment. Whoops.
- I don’t always relate to Buzzfeed articles, but when I do, I really f*$%ing do. Shoutout to my sweary-sisters with these 21 Things All Sweary Girls are Tired of Hearing.
- All of the Mariah Coz everything. Finally was able to print out the email ecourse she has on her site for free. Reading each bit like it’s a magazine before I go to bed. Such valuable information! And yes, I print out all the free e-books I get… it’s important to me not to stare at pixels all day long.
- I just bought myself a copy of Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert. Her wisdom and positivity just melts my cynical heart, and I’ve been obsessed with her all week.
What I’m Listening To:
- Fallout Boy, on the way to pre cana marriage classes with M. Because adulthood.
- Remember when I said I was all about Elizabeth Gilbert this week? Not a liar. Do yourself a favor and download her podcast Magic Lessons. And also I should say that I did not like “Eat Pray Love” one bit but I am so glad I gave this podcast and this writer a chance. I’m drinking the kool-aid, guys. This stuff is life changing.
- Anytime I hang out with my love Wilder Daze I end up inevitably singing his tunes. His single Roseboy has been stuck in my head non stop.
What I’m Watching:
- The Voice! Watching through my tears, that is. Is it just me, or does anyone else openly weep when a contestant either doesn’t get through or gets all four chairs?
- I’m NOT a horror fan, so this kind of doesn’t count but you should totally be watching AHS: Hotel. My Queen, Lady Gaga slays in it and I’m so sad that I’m too much of a chicken sh*t to see it for myself.
- Not as much Periscope this week, but I did discover ByRegina.com and have been devouring all her content as much as possible.
What I Did This Week:
- Worked on a slightly different kind of wedding planning at Pre Cana classes with Mike. It included lots of insightful questionnaires and opportunities for discovery, which made me all the more grateful to be a part of the Catholic Church. Highly recommended.
- Gave my screen a seasonal makeover with these free desktop wallpapers!
- Met my skin’s new best friend, the Instrumental Beauty Home Spa System. I didn’t know my face could be this clean.
- Took a break from hating on NYC and reminded myself why I not-so-secretly love this beautiful garbage town.
- Brought out the blankets, rain boots and pumpkin scented candles. I tried to ignore it as long as I could, but fall came anyway. Ugh. Fine.
- Treated my tired locks to the clarifying powers of Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner by Hask. Even though I’ve got my haircare down to a science, I’ve been experimenting with new products designed to keep the health of my whole body in mind. Hask products are paraben and sulfate free, and this shampoo and conditioner left my hair looking sleeker and feeling stronger.
Where I’m Shopping This Weekend:
- If I’m going to have to be cold, I’m at least going to look and feel cozy. Thankfully, Forever 21 has me covered. Their new fall jackets are on trend and affordable.
- You know the best kind of sale? 100% off. And I would very much like 100% off Billabong outerwear. Enter the sweepstakes and win some yourself! Ends 10/31/2015.
- Feeling lucky? Don’t forget to enter my giveaway for your shot to win $450 worth of goodies from Urban Decay, YSL, Chanel and Julep!
This weekend I am finally sitting down to complete the several different e-courses I signed up for. We have no plans except for family dinner, church, and seeing our best friend’s show in the city. It’s been a seriously long time since I had nothing on the agenda, and I’m going to savor it by working my butt off to complete all my client work. Also – it’s so funny how I surround myself with business women but the majority of my clients are men! It’s been interesting trying to be true to myself on weheartbranding.com while not wanting to turn off my niche – which happens to be very male oriented. So crazy how that stuff works out, isn’t it? But your people and your tribe will find you – ladies, if you ever need website help I’m your girl!