The best smelling hand soap in the world. A beautiful gift from my Grand Aunt!
I’ve been slacking, and I freaking know it. You don’t even have to remind me. But I’ve been juggling a lot and to be honest it has been incredibly petrifying being a human being these days. Adulthood is not at all what it is cracked up to be. Don’t get me wrong – I love my life but man oh man I am exhausted by it.
What I’m Reading:
- Lots of Pilates manuals and certification books and all that jazz. I’m working hard on my apprentice hours and I hope it shows! If you’re in Queens, please hit me up! I’d love to train you!
- How to Set Goals (And Actually Achieve Them) on Wonderfelle.com. Elle is a bad ass business babe who knows how to rock a lipstick. I had the pleasure of meeting her in person and am loving all her blogging tips and tricks, but goal setting is (obviously) something near and dear to my heart. I love her free printable and her words of wisdom! Yas gurl!
What I’m Watching:
- All of the HSM. All of it. I can’t even get into how much I love this freaking franchise. Okay, fine, I’ll get into it. My childhood was filled with Hilary Duff and Amanda Bynes and Zenon and Ren Stevens. They were all beautiful white girls, and I’m not one. So when High School Musical came out and broke that barrier for me I was immediately in love. High School Musical was so much more for me than just three movies – they helped me prove my point. I can be whatever I want to be: drama nerd, basketball star, writer, whatever. One of those things is not true but you get what I’m saying.
Random street art in TriBeCa
What I’m Listening To:
- Ed Sheeran because his X album is the perfect album for all my Pilates classes. lol… seriously! People compliment me on my music selection all the time and it is definitely because of his beautiful angel voice.
- All of HSM…. sorry not sorry? HSM2 is definitely the most fun soundtrack, but honestly they are all outrageously wonderful. Give them a listen again. I mean it. Ugh … what a time to be alive. Miss you, 2006.
YOU GUYS HSM CHANGED THE WORLD. BRINGING FILIPINAS INTO THE SPOTLIGHT. GIVING ME A NON BLONDE ROLE MODEL.
— Larisa! (@WHBLarisa) January 21, 2016
What I’m Doing This Weekend:
- Rock climbing tonight! My friend and I tried out hands (and shoulders and butts) at it last week and I’m pretty stoked to be going back.
- MY MOM IS TOWN! But…. IT IS GOING TO SNOW. A LOT. So this weekend is either filled with lots of wedding related activities or, you know, baking cookies. We’ll see.
Freelancing and wedding planning have been taking my attention away lately, but that honestly stops asap. Especially now that the next several weekends will be complicated, I’m in it to win it. Accepting my creative cycle, getting back on that horse, etc etc. Dear coffee, I’m counting on you.